Premeditative Stretching and Toning Class
What is Premeditative Stretching & Toning?
Premeditative Stretching & Toning Classes rejuvenate you and benefit your health. Expect to gain the following 10 advantages:
- Healing your body
- Strengthening your muscles
- Establishing mind-body connection
- Allowing your joints to go through their full range of motion
- Protecting you from unexpected injuries
- Letting you utilize your whole body to its full potential
- Giving you understanding of your body and its functions
- Straightening your posture
- Toning your body
- Giving you the feeling of freedom, endless energy and youth
Where did it come from?
Premeditative stretching is a unique stretching system developed by Peter Zhmutski, whose knowledge about stretching and toning techniques comes from attending an Olympic Style Russian sport’s school, years of martial arts experience and practice of mind body correlation skills. Even though it is a fairly new discipline, it’s already gaining popularity and reputation within our community through the powerful testimonies of our students.
Because we believe that a person should stretch intentionally and be aware of what he’s doing, why, and how it is going to benefit his body.
Premeditative Stretching uses several active and dynamic stretching techniques which strengthen your muscles and work your cardio, making you fit and toned.
A little history on stretching:
Traditionally there are five generally known body stretching types:
- Static (holding muscles static for a period of time)
- Active (actively stretching each muscle)
- Dynamic (stretching while in a constant motion)
- PNF (Propioreceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, using contract relax and hold principles)
- Functional (mostly used for athletes with the help of weights)
However there are different ways to implement those stretching types. In order to avoid injuries and future discomfort the instructor must be an expert in human body composition, the correct stretching techniques, the right use of stretching props and attributes, the knowledge of accurate principles of hands on stretching, and the clear understanding of one-on-one stretching methods.
Premeditative Stretching system:
Premeditative stretching applies its own uniquely developed system which uses five innovative stretching processes to execute all of the stretching types correctly:
- Self-induced pressure point by motion
- Self-controlled pressure point
- External pressure point
- Constant value prop pressure point by relaxing
- Direct point muscle manipulation
All of the processes must be exercised in a proper order and under professional supervision. Our classes are therapeutic, fun, energizing, as well as relaxing and meditative. The results are often immediate. Only after a few classes the students already notice positive change and call Premeditative Stretching and Toning a life changing experience.
In Premeditative stretching every system and every cell of the body is eventually effected. The stretching in class is always:
- Self Monitored
Premeditated Stretching never uses force and excessive pressure.
About the classes:
The Premeditative Stretching & Toning classes are taught by its founder Peter Zhmutski. Everybody in class is unique. The techniques used depend on each person’s body type, history associated with injuries and traumas, age, genetic predisposition, and physical tolerance.
Warming up is a big factor and a very important issue of the first Premeditative Stretching system, therefore we dedicate a good portion of class to “getting the blood going”! That is why the class lasts for an hour and a half, so we can have enough time to go through all four important Premeditative Stretching systems.
Practice Premeditative Stretching & Toning
Practice Premeditative Stretching & Toning and you will maintain good health, a strong body and clear mind!